Zebrafish Proteomics

Bernard B. Rees brees at uno.edu
Sat Oct 13 15:15:07 EST 2001

My students and I are starting a proteomic analysis on tissues from
adult zebrafish.  This is a small-scale operation, so far, and I'm
investigating the possibility of funding for the project from the NIH
or other venues. Although I am in the zebrafish database, I am
somewhat of an outsider (comparative physiologist by training) and
probably not aware of all that is going on in this model system.  I
was wondering if someone could tell me what, if anything, is
happening on the proteomic front in the zebrafish world.

Thanks for your insights,
Bernard B. Rees

Bernard B. Rees, Assistant Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
University of New Orleans
New Orleans, LA 70148
tel. 504-280-6729
fax. 504-280-6121
email to: brees at uno.edu
Web Page: http://www.uno.edu/~bios/fac_web_pages/breehtm.html

See the Web Page for our new Ph.D. program in Conservation Biology: