Zebrafish Proteomics

Bernard B. Rees brees at uno.edu
Sat Oct 13 15:15:07 EST 2001

My students and I are starting a proteomic analysis on tissues from
adult zebrafish.  This is a small-scale operation, so far, and I'm
investigating the possibility of funding for the project from the NIH
or other venues. Although I am in the zebrafish database, I am
somewhat of an outsider (comparative physiologist by training) and
probably not aware of all that is going on in this model system.  I
was wondering if someone could tell me what, if anything, is
happening on the proteomic front in the zebrafish world.

Thanks for your insights,
Bernard B. Rees

--
Bernard B. Rees, Assistant Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
email to: brees at uno.edu
Web Page: http://www.uno.edu/~bios/fac_web_pages/breehtm.html

See the Web Page for our new Ph.D. program in Conservation Biology:
http://www.uno.edu/~bios/conservation-biology-page1.html