Bad Luck with Zebra danio Breeding

John Bignell john at bignell.net
Thu Oct 18 17:56:29 EST 2001

I set up two 5g tanks with males and females separated, after five
days I moved the 5 males into the 4 female tank.. I did this at night
time and covered the tank till I got up the next day. But I didn't
notice any eggs or mating, after five hours I moved the males out
and left my biggest female ( about 3-5cm) in the breeding tank.
how long should I wait till I try again and should I only place one
male back in with her or 3 males........

Any suggestion will be of great help......the easiest egg layer is
give me so many problems :)

thanks for your time

John

---