The New Naturejobs Website is Now Online!

Nature Publishing Group information at nature.com
Thu Sep 6 10:29:16 EST 2001

To see an HTML version of this announcement click
http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/launch/index.html

Experience amazing new enhancements at www.naturejobs.com,
which include:

***JOB-ALERTS (jobs via e-mail) - sends up-to-date job
postings, tailored to your job search, straight to your
e-mail account. We tenaciously hunt for your ideal job
from our thousands of vacancies, and send you alerts at
intervals convenient to you.

***MY ACCOUNT - allows you to set up a unique user
profile enabling you to post your resume/C.V., store
your standard covering letters, monitor how many
employers have looked at your resume and customise levels
of viewing permission.

***APPLY ONLINE - Naturejobs offers a fast and secure
environment enabling you to apply for positions
instantaneously.

Naturejobs is dedicated to the career development of the
science professional. Our weekly editorial coverage of the
recruitment market remains leading edge, providing industry
news relevant to your career. Conferences and events are
still detailed and of course, Naturejobs still attracts top
recruiters in the science professions so you stay current
on career opportunities.

You will find naturejobs.com a valuable tool enabling you
to stay on top of our dynamic industry whether you are
seeking a new career or not.

Go now! http://www.naturejobs.com

Naturejobs - making science work