vivo research assistant wanted
jtrynak at scigenium.com
Mon Sep 10 10:02:05 EST 2001
Scigenium one of the premier Bio-Tech Consulting organizations, is
looking for a
Vivo Research Assistant.
* Conducting standard to complex sample collection, test article
administration, animal husbandry, handling and restraint
techniques, insuring accurate data collection and reporting, with
the ability to perform basic study designs efficiently and
* Writing of complex scientific reports for presentation to Clients
* Developing protocols and conducting acute, sub-acute and
chronic studies, within various animal models. Knowledge of drug
discovery and approval process.
* Demonstrating technical proficiency with at least 3 species
(Skills to include restraint, blood collection, dose administration
using at least 6 different routes, clinical observations, food
consumption, bodyweights, intubation and anesthesia monitoring).
* 2 years experience in conducting Vivo research studies with is a
* Good working knowledge of SOPs, GLPs, and SSPs.
* Education BS in Biology or Animal Studies
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to
jtrynak at scigenium.com or
send to :
29 Concord Ave
Cambridge, MA 02138
More information about the Zbrafish