breeders

Gema DePatricioCasas Gema_DePatricioCasas at umit.maine.edu
Tue Sep 11 14:27:12 EST 2001

Dear list,

I would like to start a discussion about zebrafish breeders and
nutritional requierements for good quality and big amounts of eggs.
What are you feeding them out there? How are you breeding them?
We are having most trouble with getting consistency in production
of eggs with AB strains. We don't seem to have any problems with
wild type strains. I would be most interested on discussing the use
of live food (artemia) versus good quality (?) dry food. Cheers,
Gema

Gema de Patricio Casas
Research Assistant
Department of BMMB