postdoc ad

Francisco Pelegri fjpelegri at facstaff.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 26 09:53:53 EST 2002

One postdoctoral position is available to study early developmental
processes in zebrafish embryos, including patterning, gastrulation,
germ plasm segregation, early cytoskeletal rearrangements and
cytokinesis.  Our laboratory uses genetic approaches to identify
maternal genes required for zebrafish embryogenesis.  The
biomedical community at the University of Wisconsin - Madison
constitutes a superb scientific environment in a collegiate
atmosphere.  We are located in Madison, Wisconsin, a city that is
consistently rated as one of the most livable cities in the U.S.
Applicants should have experience in Developmental and/or Cell
Biology and familiarity with molecular techniques.  Please contact
Francisco Pelegri at fjpelegri at facstaff.wisc.edu

___________________
Francisco Pelegri
Assistant Professor
Department of Genetics
University of Wisconsin - Madison
445 Henry Mall
Madison, WI 53706-1574
Tel: office (608) 265-9286; lab (608) 262-2920
Fax: (608) 262-2976
Email: fjpelegri at facstaff.wisc.edu
http://www.wisc.edu/genestest/CATG/pelegri/