Pasteur pipets

Stephen Henri Devoto sdevoto at wesleyan.edu
Mon Aug 12 13:50:46 EST 2002

We need help in finding a replacement for the embryo transfer
pipets that we have been using.  For embryos still in their chorions,
we liked the wide-bore glass pasteur pipets from Fisher (Fisher 13-
678-30). Fisher changed the pipet bore size without warning (or a
change in catalog #) in June.  We have been unable to locate a
suitable replacement.  Does anybody have any suggestions?  The
old Fisher pasteurs had an I.D. of 0.07 inch (1.8 mm). We have
complained bitterly to Fisher through our sales rep, but unless and
until they return to the old specs we would welcome any
suggestions.

Stephen.