Chemical/Mechanical Engineer Wanted

Anthony O. Moisidis amoisidis at calcet.com
Wed Aug 14 11:03:04 EST 2002

CALCET Company

Entry-Level / Experienced Chemical or Mechanical Engineers
Wanted

Our growing consulting firm currently has positions to be filled.  We
serve major clients in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-pharmaceutical and
Petrochemical industries.  Our projects include analysis and
design, equipment commissioning and troubleshooting, as well as
validation testing.  Our projects also include process validation for
cutting-edge bioengineered pharmaceutical products.

Entry-level and 2 to 5 years experience, detail-oriented engineers
with either a chemical (preferred) or Mechanical Engineering degree
are encouraged to apply.  Our current projects are in California
(Bay Area and LA), Massachusetts and overseas.  There are
potential opportunities for travel, including foreign travel.  Salary is
negotiable.

For more details please contact Dr. Nicholas Moisidis at
nmoisidis at calcet.com <mailto:nmoisidis at calcet.com> or
(510)352-0130. Also CC resume to ctong at calcet.com
<mailto:ctong at calcet.com>.

Feel free to visit our web site at www.calcet.com