Yolk-Sac Pictures

Danny Jardine danny_jardine at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:50:58 EST 2002

Hi,

I am studying yolk-utilization in the zebrafish. I take digital images
and analyze them later on. I am curious if anyone knows where I
can find pictures or detailed descriptions of the yolk-sac absorption
process. I am curious of stages from 2 days until about 7 days.
Kimmel et al. (1995) and the zebrafish book seem to stop at
around day 3. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny Jardine

Danny Jardine
GSA-UNBSJ Vice-President External
UNBSJ M.Sc. Student
B.Sc. (Mount Allison)
Ganong Hall Room 24
58 Elliott Row Apt. #1
Saint John, NB
E2L 1C6
Work Ph.# 506-648-5794
Home Ph.# 506-693-1145
Cell Ph.# 506-650-1678
danny_jardine at hotmail.com
http://www.unbsj.ca/sase/biology/litvaklab/index.html
"Times, they are a changing" - Bob Dylan
Click Here