Problems with Zebrafish breeding

Dallas Weaver, Ph.D. deweaver at gte.net
Mon Feb 18 10:42:26 EST 2002

1-Make a breeding trap system that you put into the tank rather
than moving the fish.

2- I hope you are feeding more that frozen artemia -- not a balanced
diet. If you are using non-enriched artemia, you could even have
fatty acid problems (insufficient omega-3 fatty acids).

3-  16 months is on the back side of the reproductive curve for this
species.

4-  Give them more that an hour to get going.

Dallas

in article a4c230$hql$1 at mercury.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk, Corinne Renier