Science Research Project- Regis High School

Guido, Ronald Guido at precisionpharma.com
Mon Jul 1 10:24:30 EST 2002

My name is Matthew Guido. I am a sophomore at Regis High
School in Manhattan and will be participating in a Science
Research Program. It will involve the selection of a topic, and
conduct of the research and collection of data over a period of three
years. Although some research can be conducted via internet, or at
the school, it will likely require an external mentor, and external
laboratory facilities.

I am currently exploring options for mentors and organizations
interested in exploring a project of this nature. In this regard, I am
quite interested in looking at some aspect, relating to the biology
and behavior of zebra fish. I would greatly appreciate hearing from
anyone researching Zebra Fish in the New York City area who
would be interested in working with me on this project. Thank you
very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Matthew Guido
rguido at nyc.rr.com