cell lines

Chi-Bin Chien chi-bin.chien at hsc.utah.edu
Mon Jul 22 10:26:23 EST 2002

Hi Jill,

I don't have any direct experience with fish cell lines, but
corresponded several months ago with David Traver in the Zon
laboratory. I am assuming that he won't mind if I pass on his reply
(below). It sounds like the ZF4 line is worth trying.

Good luck,
Chi-Bin Chien

--
< Dept. Neurobiology and Anatomy |       office: 1-801-585-1701 > <
Univ. Utah Medical Center      |          lab: 1-801-585-1702 > < 20