Larval Sectioning

KlukMW KlukMW at mail.vmi.edu
Thu Jun 6 21:59:05 EST 2002

I am an undergraduate at the Virginia Military Institute.  We are
conducting research with zebrafish, and are having a bit of a
problem.  The normal tissue cassets are too large to hold the larval
zebrafish (approximately 72 to 120 hours post fertilization).  I was
wondering if anyone would have any suggestions as to a better method
for embedding parafin into the larval zebrafish.  Any help or
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time
and consideration.

Respectfully yours,

Matthew W. Kluk