Aquatics Technician I

Nancy Carrion nancyc at aquaticeco.com
Mon Jun 17 13:01:28 EST 2002

Aquaculture Technician I

Location: Apopka, FL USA
Company: Aquatic Eco-Systems, Inc., Apopka, FL
Company URL: http://www.aquaticeco.com
Salary: DOE

Qualifications:

Are you tired of working long hours with little or no rewards?  Are
you an experienced technician?  If so, we are exactly what you are
looking for.  COME AND EXPLORE AN EXCEPTIONAL CAREER
FUTURE WITH OUR DYNAMIC TEAM. AQUATIC ECO-
SYSTEMS, INC. IS AMERICA'S LARGEST AQUATIC
EQUIPMENT DISTRIBUTOR. LEARN ABOUT VARIETY OF
AQUACULTURE TECHNIQUES AND GAIN EXPOSURE TO ALL
AREAS OF AQUACULTURE.  OUR INNOVATIVE ORGANIZATION
PROVIDES COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT IN
THE SURFACE WATER, WASTERWATER, AND AQUACULTURE
FIELDS. AQUATIC ECO-SYSTEMS OFFERS A CASUAL WORK
ENVIROMENT WITH A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE,
INCLUDING HEALTH, DENTAL, LIFE INSURANCE, SHORT AND
LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE, 401K,VACATION,
HOLIDAY, AND SICK AND PERSONAL DAYS.

All applicants must be citizens of the United States. Must have
Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience,  and have Average
Mechanical Aptitude. Qualified applicants must be a Quick
Learner, enjoy helping people, Multi Task Oriented, able to work in
a fast paced environment, and be a Team player.

Tobacco Free Applicants Only

The Customer Service Technician I is responsible for interpreting
technical customer requirements and providing technical support
via the telephone.

Contact:

Contact Email: hranc at aol.com
Other Contact Information: CALL NANCY @ 407-472-0473.