BIO-Europe 2002

Pamela Putz pputz at
Mon Jun 24 14:40:02 EST 2002

BIO-Europe 2002 - 8th Annual International Partnering Conference

Stuttgart, Germany

Maritim Hotel/Liederhalle

November 11 - 13, 2002

Short Description:
A forum to promote business development between pharmaceutical,
financial and biotechnology companies.

Long Description:

The industry's most prominent biotech organization, the
Biotechnology Industry Association and E.B.D. Group are happy to
bring you this 8th annual event, which will take place in Stuttgart,
Germany, November 11-13. It is our mission to facilitate business
among various groups which are important to the industry: Mainly
the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and financial sectors.

BIO-Europe has grown to continental Europe's largest and most
successful partnering conference. It has become the venue where
senior international decision makers in our industry meet to initiate
or develop partnerships between their companies. In its eight
years, numerous deals have been facilitated thanks to the pre-
scheduled meetings and networking opportunities offered by BIO-

Two days of pre-scheduled meetings are preceded by interactive
workshops and plenary sessions with top Biotech executives.

E.B.D. Group - Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) - Ernst

Florian Schoenhammer
Pettenkoferstrasse 35
80336 Munich, Germany
Phone +49 (89) 51399803