zebrafish adult gross anatomy

Rebecca Burdine burdine at saturn.med.nyu.edu
Tue Nov 19 12:00:35 EST 2002

This web site was sent to the list awhile back.  It may have
information that could be of help.

http://www.rivm.nl/milieu/rivmzfatlas/fishtoxpat/index_uk.html
then follow "to the atlas".

Becky

>Hello,
>
>I've been trying to find references on adult zebrafish gross anatomy,
>so that I can learn the basic structures, etc. Do any of you know of
>any sources? I've searched Yahoo far and wide, as well as the zfin
>site (which has caudal fin info). If there are none available (as I
>suspect!), can anyone recommend a way of learning adult zfish
>anatomy? Perhaps studying the anatomy of a closely related, better
>documented fish?
>
>Thanks for any help you can provide.
>
>Todd Meyer, Ph.D.
>Florida Hospital Cancer Institute
>http://www.fhci-labs.com

---------- Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D. Developmental Genetics
Program
4-14 Skirball Institute for Biomolecular Medicine New York
University
Medical Center 540 First Avenue New York, NY 10016

(212) 263-8082 (lab)
(212) 263-0108 (lab)
(212) 263-7760 (fax)
---