Science Outreach Program

Jamie.Schaefer Jamie.Schaefer at mail.jci.tju.edu
Tue Nov 19 12:21:50 EST 2002

I am the coordinator for a science outreach program that uses
zebrafish  within 2nd-12th grade classrooms. I was wondering if
anyone knew of a website or resource that could demonstrate the
similarities of the human heart in comparison to the zebrafish
heart. The students are able  to see the heart and blood flow
through a microscope but I am looking  for material to  better
explain and reinforce what we discuss in class. Thank you for your
time. Please contact me if you are interested in ideas about using
zebrafish in the classroom.

-- ---------------- Jamie Schaefer Science Outreach Coordinator
Thomas
Jefferson University