Adult zebrafish atlas

Jen Matthews jmatthews at
Wed Sep 4 13:36:15 EST 2002

Hi Steve,

Below are some web sites that may be helpful. Let me know if you
need help with gross anatomy and I can take some quick pictures.
Best regards, -Jen Matthews

Zebrafish Histology Atlas (under development!) then
follow "to the atlas". Fathead Minnow Histology Atlas -- University of
Larval Anatomy and Histology of the Zebrafish --ZFIN, University of
Trout Histology Image Collection -- U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service
  Fish Histopathology images at AFIP
  Veterinary Histology University of Illinois College of Veterinary
     fish histology

On Wednesday, September 4, 2002, at 09:27 AM, Steve Carleton

> (I am resubmitting this with the correct email address... pe)
> We are looking for an atlas of adult zebrafish.  Specifically, we
> are looking to identify the spleen and liver in the adult.  Any
> suggestions?
> Steve Carleton
> SUNY Downstate Medical Center
> Brooklyn, NY
Jennifer L. Matthews, DVM, PhD
Zebrafish International Resource Center
5274 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-5274     <(()><
(541) 346-6028 ext. 14             <(()><
Fax (541) 346-6151
jmatthews at