Adult zebrafish atlas

Jen Matthews jmatthews at zfin.org
Wed Sep 4 13:36:15 EST 2002

Hi Steve,

Below are some web sites that may be helpful. Let me know if you
need help with gross anatomy and I can take some quick pictures.
Best regards, -Jen Matthews

Zebrafish Histology Atlas (under development!)
 http://www.rivm.nl/milieu/rivmzfatlas/fishtoxpat/index_uk.html then
follow "to the atlas". Fathead Minnow Histology Atlas -- University of
Maryland:
 http://aquaticpath.umd.edu/fhm/
Larval Anatomy and Histology of the Zebrafish --ZFIN, University of
Oregon
 http://zfin.org/zf_info/anatomy.html
Trout Histology Image Collection -- U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service
 http://www.nctc.fws.gov/BART/fish/histo1.htm
  Fish Histopathology images at AFIP
 http://www.afip.org/histfish/
  Veterinary Histology University of Illinois College of Veterinary
Medicine
             http://class.cvm.uiuc.edu/j-eurell/  fish histology
             option

On Wednesday, September 4, 2002, at 09:27 AM, Steve Carleton
wrote:

> (I am resubmitting this with the correct email address... pe)
>
> We are looking for an atlas of adult zebrafish.  Specifically, we
> are looking to identify the spleen and liver in the adult.  Any
> suggestions?
>

> Steve Carleton
> SUNY Downstate Medical Center
> Brooklyn, NY

Jennifer L. Matthews, DVM, PhD
Zebrafish International Resource Center
5274 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-5274     <(()><
(541) 346-6028 ext. 14             <(()><
Fax (541) 346-6151
jmatthews at zfin.org