ZF Meeting T-Shirts Available!

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Wed Sep 25 15:10:28 EST 2002

Hello!

I have been given the task of finding homes for the T-shirts that
were left over from the 2002 International Zebrafish Development
and Genetics meeting that was held in Madison, Wisconsin in
June. If you wish to order one, the information and pictures can be
found at http://www.neuro.uoregon.edu/ionmain/Tshirt/index.html

A link to the page will be placed on ZFIN for a limited amount of
time, so I suggest that if you want one or more of these shirts, you
place an order within the next few weeks.

These are nice beige-colored shirts with 3 buttons at the neckline
and a large meeting logo on the back.

**  The shirts are $12.00 US plus shipping*.
**  We will be selling them by credit card (Visa and Mastercard)
purchase only and **  All of them are size "large"

They can be ordered from:
Jamie Ledgerwood
Institute of Neuroscience
1254 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1254
USA
jamie at uoneuro.uoregon.edu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Shipping rates:

Shipping within the U.S.  $3.00 US
Shipping to Canada  $4.00 US
Shipping to Europe  $8.50 US
Shipping to Asia & the Pacific Rim  $8.50 US
Shipping to other locations: please send an email to
Jamie Ledgerwood (jamie at uoneuro.uoregon.edu)

Thanks much!
Pat Edwards