Midwest Regional Zebrafish Meeting

Robert K Ho rkh at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 9 14:30:34 EST 2003

We are beginning to plan for the Midwest Regional Zebrafish Meeting
to be held in Chicago on the University of Chicago campus during
September 11-13, 2003.  We are hoping to get some feedback on the
likely number of attendees.  We ask that any interested labs contact us
by e-mail and please give us an estimate of the number of people likely
to attend from the lab and the number of people that might be
interested in giving either a talk or poster presentation.  We will use
this information to determine the length of the meeting, the need for
housing on campus, the compilation of a mailing list and an estimation
of costs for the meeting.  Any suggestions would also be welcome.
Please forward your information to <rkh at uchicago.edu> and include
the title "zebrafish meeting" in the subject header.  We hope to hear
from you soon and look forward to seeing you all in Chicago.

Robert K. Ho, Associate Professor
University of Chicago
Dept. of Organismal Biology and Anatomy
1027 E 57th Street