Midwest Regional Zebrafish Meeting

Robert K Ho rkh at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 9 14:30:34 EST 2003

We are beginning to plan for the Midwest Regional Zebrafish Meeting
to be held in Chicago on the University of Chicago campus during
September 11-13, 2003.  We are hoping to get some feedback on the
likely number of attendees.  We ask that any interested labs contact us
by e-mail and please give us an estimate of the number of people likely
to attend from the lab and the number of people that might be
interested in giving either a talk or poster presentation.  We will use
this information to determine the length of the meeting, the need for
housing on campus, the compilation of a mailing list and an estimation
of costs for the meeting.  Any suggestions would also be welcome.
Please forward your information to <rkh at uchicago.edu> and include
the title "zebrafish meeting" in the subject header.  We hope to hear
from you soon and look forward to seeing you all in Chicago.

--
Robert K. Ho, Associate Professor
University of Chicago
e-mail: rkh at uchicago.edu