eggs laid in middle of night

Carrie Jones cjones at zfin.org
Thu Apr 10 15:36:34 EST 2003

We have not seen that here but if you use crossing cages you could try
and put in dividers so the male(s) and female(s) are kept separated
overnight.  We use a piece of acrylic cut to size.  Then in the morning
when the lights come on pull these dividers and the fish should lay as
usual.  Maybe trying this a couple of nights will get them back on
schedule.  Good luck! Carrie

=======
Carrie R. Jones
Zebrafish International Resource Center