post-doc position

Hennighausen, Lothar Dr. lotharh at amb.niddk.nih.gov
Wed Apr 16 11:20:02 EST 2003

A post-doc position is available to investigate cytokine signaling
(specifically Jak/Stat) in organ development and cell physiology.  Our
lab (http://mammary.nih.gov) explores Jak/Stat signaling using mouse
genetics and we have now added a complementary zebrafish program.
The candidate would identify target genes in the Jak/Stat signaling
pathway that control erythropoiesis and the physiology of secretory
epithelium and further explore their function using both mouse and
zebrafish genetics.  Our lab is located in the National Institute of
Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases in Bethesda, Maryland.

Applications, including a CV and a one page statement of research
interests, should be sent to Lothar Hennighausen
(hennighausen at nih.gov).