Eggs!

Christina Quasarano ceq at bu.edu
Tue Apr 29 15:00:24 EST 2003

Hello all!

OK so my fish dont wanna mate for me... there is one male that knows
what to do, I usually mate him with the two other females in his tank
and they produce about 70-100 eggs.... I even place him in other
mating cages with different females.  Usually the females dont know
what to do... I watch him court them, but usually there are no eggs after
(there have been sometimes and the quality/quantity of them are iffy).
Does anyone have any little hints or tricks that I should try... I am giving
them fresh system water a lil while after I remove the divider and it still
doesnt help much at all.  Any help would be great. Thanks!

Sincerely,Christina Quasarano

Christina Quasarano
Research Assistant <}}}><
Chemical Hygiene Officer