Fin tagging

Jen Matthews jmatthews at zfin.org
Fri Dec 12 17:47:15 EST 2003

Hi Christina,

Sometime back, a member of our staff did a preliminary zebrafish
tagging study (injection and retention) with the injectable Visible
Implant Fluorescent Elastomer (VIE) tagging system produced by
Northwest Marine Technology (306-468-3375, http://nmt-inc.com/). As
I recall, it worked quite well.

Jennifer L. Matthews, DVM, PhD
Zebrafish International Resource Center
5274 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-5274     <(()><
(541) 346-6028 ext. 14             <(()><
Fax (541) 346-6151
jmatthews at zfin.org