Postdoc position available

J. Crest jcrest at u.washington.edu
Fri Jan 17 16:17:09 EST 2003

Postdoctoral Position
University of Washington

A postdoctoral position is available in my lab to work on imaginal
discs in Drosophila.  We are studying the processes of
regeneration (wound healing, blastema formation, pluripotency of
cells, and pattern regulation) at the molecular level by mapping the
expression patterns and manipulating the function of genes involved
in patterning and cell cycle control. Another aspect of our research
is the interaction between the two layers of the imaginal discs
controlling growth and patterning.

Candidates should have a strong background in molecular genetics.

For more information please visit our website at
http://faculty.washington.edu/gerold

Please send a curriculum vitae, a brief summary of research
experience and the names of three references to:

Gerold Schubiger
Department of Biology
Box 351800
Seattle, WA 98195