NIH Postdoctoral Positions Available

Ben Feldman bfeldman at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jul 28 10:03:04 EST 2003

Postdoctoral Research Positions Available at the National Institutes of
Health (NIH), Bethesda, MD.

The NIH is a premier research institute, with excellent support for
research and training. In the Medical Genetics Branch, Vertebrate
Embryology Section of the National Human Genome Research
Institute, we investigate developmental biology and human disease,
using the zebrafish as a model.  We are currently looking for
postdoctoral researchers to study the molecular biology of gastrulation.

If interested, contact Benjamin Feldman at bfeldman at mail.nih.gov.
Also, please visit the laboratory web page at
www.genome.gov/Staff/Feldman.

  --  Benjamin Feldman Medical Genetics Branch HHS/NIH/NHGRI
Building 10, Room 10C-432A 10 Center Drive, MSC 1851 Bethesda,
MD 20892

Office: 301-402-6690
Lab: 301-435-2040
Fax: 301-496-7184