No eggs/embryo from zebrafish

Andrew Nartey anartey at ualberta.ca
Fri Jun 13 18:37:09 EST 2003

I've been unsuccesful for the past month in trying to get eggs from our
zebrafish. I feed them brine shrimp everyday and change their water
3x/day. For water I dechlorinate normal tap water and add Sodium
bicarbonate  and optimise Ph to 7 (with Hcl). I have not got any results
as of date and I'm getting a bit disappointed. I  would like to know if
there are any known  fish water recipes (using tap H20 and  not
Distilled or  RO water). I would also like to know how breeding is done .
I currently use the breeding dish method (in tank) and have been
unsuccesful. Any kind of help or comment will be very much
appreciated.

Thanks...

Andrew N.
The Kings University College