First Annual International Conference on Transposition

Stephen C. Ekker ekker001 at mail.med.umn.edu
Tue Jun 24 15:47:57 EST 2003

University of Minnesota
First Annual International Conference on Transposition
July 11-13, 2003

We have a terrific set of speakers demonstrating the use of
transposons in developmental studies. All are welcome to attend!

Please check out our ad in Development or our web site for more info:

beckmancenter.ahc.umn.edu

______________________________________
Stephen C. Ekker
Associate Professor
Director, Arnold and Mabel Beckman Center for Transposon Research
University of Minnesota Medical School
Department of Genetics, Cell Biology, and Development
Room 6-160 Jackson Hall, 321 Church Street S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Laboratory mailing address: 5-214 Molecular and Cellular Biology, 420
Washington Ave SE 	       Minneapolis, MN 55455
TEL: (612) 626-4509 -- Office 5-112 MCB
            625-9648 -- Lab 5-214 MCB
FAX: (612) 625-4648 or (612) 626 6140
http://beckmancenter.ahc.umn.edu/