European Zebrafish/medaka meeting

Fr=E9d=E9ric Rosa rosa at wotan.ens.fr
Fri Mar 7 13:52:13 EST 2003

Dear colleagues,

To my great shame, I have come to realize that session #9 (sense
organs, sensory processing and behaviour) had been inadvertently
omitted from the program on the web site of the "3d European Meeting
on Zebrafish and Medaka Development and Genetics". I take the
entire responsibility for it and I do apologize to all of you. This is now=

fixed and session 9 appears "officially".

In addition, there seems to have been problems for at least some of
you regarding use of the web interface to load your abstracts (probably
due to overloading). For these reasons, the deadline for abstract
submission has now been postponed to Friday March 14 (12 pm,
Hawaian time!).

Looking forward to seeing you in Paris,

Best regards,

Frederic Rosa.