Eggs!

Dallas E. Weaver, Ph.D. deweaver at gte.net
Mon May 5 10:58:20 EST 2003

Christina,

I would look at adult nutrition.  If the adult diet is not adequate, you will
get poor egg quality, poor larval survivability and low or zero fecundity.
We use a dry diet with high omega 3 fatty acid and vitimine C content.
Good diets do have a short shelf life (usually < 90 days) and using old
feed with oxidized fatty acids (rancid fats) will create reporductive
problems.

Dallas