can anyone help me out

Sunit Maity Sunit.Maity at med.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Nov 18 11:06:04 EST 2003

Hi,

I need some help. I wanted to try out  whole mount Znp-1 Antibody
(from ZIRC) on 1 day old zebrafish embryos. My secondary antibody
was FITC labelled. I fixed the embryos in PFA overnight, then in
acetone for seven minutes at -20=B0C,in blocking solution and then
added primary antibody for over night. Next day washed them in PBDT
several times and then added secondary Ab also for two hours. But I
never get to see any staining. I could not detect any axons. Am I doing
anything wrong? Please help me. Thanking you, regards, Maity

SUNIT MAITY
CENTER FOR MOLECULAR AND VASCULAR BIOLOGY
CAMPUS GASTHUISBERG
HERESTRAAT 49
3000 LEUVEN
BELGIUM