New Journal - Zebrafish

Liebert Enterprises etarget at
Tue Oct 7 15:00:55 EST 2003

We invite you to submit your manuscripts to our new peer-reviewed
publication Zebrafish, which will premiere in February 2004. Zebrafish
have many valuable features as a model organism for the study of
vertebrate development. Due to its prolific reproduction and the
external development of the transparent embryo, the zebrafish is a
prime model for genetic and developmental studies, as well as
research in toxicology and genomics. While genetically more distant
from humans, the vertebrate zebrafish has comparable organs and
tissues, such as heart, kidney, pancreas, bones, and cartilage.
Zebrafish will also include research with other aquarium species such
as medaka, fugu, and xiphophorus. The Journal is committed to fair
and rapid peer review Instructions for authors appear on for your convenience

Please submit manuscripts to:

Paul Collodi, Ph.D., Editor-in-Chief
Department of Animal Sciences
Purdue University
125 S. Russell Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2042
Phone: (765) 494-9280   Fax: (765) 494-9347
E-mail: pcollodi at
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., publishers