tagging zebrafish

Christina Quasarano ceq at bu.edu
Mon Apr 5 11:18:00 EST 2004

Hello all,
   I have been searching for ways to tag a group of zebrafish we have, in
order to track their social interactions.  I have tried using silk thread
to  peirce the tail, but that method has been not helpful.  Has anyone
ever taken  on a project like this that could give me some advice.  We
need a very visible  way of tagging about 10-15 fish that would effect
them as little as possible,  of course.  Thank you all!

-Christina

Christina Quasarano
Boston University Medical School
Lab Manager <}}}><
Chemical Hygiene Officer
Zhdanova's Lab of Sleep and Circadian Physiology
Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology
Phone # (617)638-4187
---