NYU School of Medicine/Skirball Institute notice

Richard Stout stout at saturn.med.nyu.edu
Mon Dec 20 08:24:00 EST 2004

NYU School of Medicine
Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine
The Developmental Genetics Program at the Skirball Institute and NYU
School of Medicine invites applications for a tenure track position at the
Assistant Professor level.We
are searching for a candidate who will carry out strong independent
research in the field of
developmental genetics.We are particularly interested in research  that
uses model organisms
to study the developmental and molecular basis of disease; candidates
using the zebrafish as a
model organism are especially encouraged to apply.
Our program covers faculty studying a wide range of topics in
Developmental Genetics
using a variety of model organisms. Details about individual research
programs can be found
at: http://saturn.med.nyu.edu/programs/dg/. NYU School of Medicine  offers
excellent
resources to support new faculty, including generous start-up
packages and core facilities for
cell sorting, imaging, proteomics, mouse transgenics and genomics.  The
new faculty
member will also be part of our Developmental Genetics Graduate
Training Program.
Applicants should submit a C.V., a statement of research interests  and
three letters of
reference by January 15th, 2005 to: mckeown at saturn.med.nyu.edu. Or mail
to: Nan McKeown,HR Coordinator,Skirball Institute,3rd floor, NYU School
of Medicine,
540 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016. We are an equal opportunity employer
and provide a drug-free workplace.