cDNA library?

Rachel Ashworth r.ashworth at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 2 13:12:17 EST 2004

We are trying to locate a cDNA library made from very early (first few
hours) and 24h stage embryos, which we can use as a control for PCR
reactions that we are testing in the laboratory. Would anyone have
some that we could use?

Thanks very much for your help.
Best wishes,
Rachel.
- Rachel Ashworth BSc, PhD. Senior Research Fellow, Department of
Physiology, Rockefeller Building, University Street, University
College London, London. WC1E 6JJ.

http://www.physiol.ucl.ac.uk/research/ashworth_r/
Email: r.ashworth at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone: 020-7679-6563 (office) or 020-7679-6555/6544 (labs)
(Note for callers inside the university put "4" in front of the 4
digit extension) Fax: 020-7813-0530