zf positions

monica beltrame monica.beltrame at unimi.it
Fri Jan 23 15:38:13 EST 2004

IEO-IFOM CAMPUS
MILAN, ITALY
http://www.ieo-ifom-campus.it

IEO and IFOM are expanding and integrating their research activities.
Our new campus will host up to 500 researchers and will be home to a
newly created international PhD program. Central facilities include
Animal Facility, Imaging, DNA and tissue microarrays, Proteomics,
Antibodies, DNA sequencing, Bioinformatics. Open structure
laboratories foster communication between groups. GROUP LEADER
POSITIONS IN CANCER RESEARCH We are seeking excellent
candidates for entry at two levels. Junior (tenure-track): several years
of postdoctoral research and a proven track-record based on
publications. Senior: all of the above, plus proven ability to manage a
competitive research group. For seniors, tenure status will be
evaluated on a case-by-case basis. We have open searches in the
following areas: Molecular and Cellular Oncology Address for
applications: search-oncology at ieo-ifom-campus.it Researchers active
in any basic area of Cancer Research, including post-genomic and
imaging technologies, structural biology, model organisms (other than
the ones below), stem cells, cell signalling, gene regulation, cellular
growth control, apoptosis, tumor immunology. Mouse Genetics E-mail
for applications: search-mouse at ieo-ifom-campus.it Researchers
using mouse as model system to study cancer and development.
Zebrafish Genetics E-mail for applications: search-zebrafish at ieo-ifom-
campus.it Researchers using zebrafish as model system to study
cancer and development. Bioinformatics E-mail for applications:
search-bioinformatics at ieo-ifom-campus.it DEADLINE FOR
APPLICATIONS: March 1st, 2004. Applications should be sent by e-
mail only and should include: CV, publication list, statement of
Research Interests (max. 2 pages), names and e-mail addresses of 4-
5 referees. Applicants should ask referees to directly e-mail their
letters. The IEO-IFOM campus is an equal opportunity employer. We
encourage applications from women and will implement measures
required to place all scientists in a situation of equal competitiveness.

Dr. Monica Beltrame
Dip. di Scienze Biomolecolari e Biotecnologie
Via Celoria 26
20133 Milano
Italy

tel   +39-02-50315025