zebrafish research presentations

Stephen J. Moorman stephen.moorman at umdnj.edu
Thu Jan 29 11:56:13 EST 2004

During the years when there is no international zebrafish meeting in the
US, the American Association of Anatomists has sponsored zebrafish
sessions at the Experimental Biology (FASEB) meeting.  In 2005 the
meeting will be held in San Diego in April.  If anyone is interested in
organizing a symposium or platform session related to zebrafish they
can submit proposals directly at:

http://www.anatomy.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=464

If you are not a member of the AAA and would like to organize a
session, you can contact me directly and I can submit your proposal.

Stephen J. Moorman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Neuroscience and Cell Biology
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School