Zebrafish community meeting

David Raible draible at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 13 03:22:00 EST 2004

The zebrafish community meeting will take place at the Madison
conference on Sunday before the banquet.  I have agreed to moderate the
meeting, and would like to establish an agenda beforehand to keep  things
moving along.  At this point I am soliciting ideas of issues  that people
feel are important to discuss.  I'll then send out an  agenda a few days
before the meeting so that people can think about  what needs to be said.

Please send me a brief email of questions or issues that you would like
to see discussed, to
draible at u.washington.edu

thanks,
Dave Raible