Subject: About culture tissues from Zebrafish

celi murcia bioceli at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:59:00 EST 2004

Hello!
I,m a spanish student that in this moment I'm researching in Holland  (in
University), I have a problem, I really don't Know if you can  help me,
but I will explain my experience:

I had cultured zebrafish testis during 15 days, first using a medium
which we use for catfish testis, but the cells only can survive 6
days.Them, I had try with growth medium (from zebrafish book), I  thought
that I would getmuch better results, but it is not true,the  cells only
can survive 3 days.

I don't know if youknow any good medium for the culture, because I  had
been looking for literature about this,but I can not find.

If you can answer me will be great. I will be really thank you.
Thank you very much.

¿Estás pensando en cambiar de coche?
Todas los modelos de serie
y extras en MSN Motor.