Looking for supplier

Thomas Bartman Thomas.Bartman at cchmc.org
Sat Oct 23 05:40:00 EST 2004

I have also been looking into this.  I ended up talking to some senior
executive  gentleman for Kyowa USA in New York who said that they can't
sell it in the US anymore because of some BSE concern, and therefore it is
only available in Japan.  He offered no similar product available here
now, but mentioned they are testing something in Japan that might come
here eventually.  It appears that our only option is to find a similar
product from a different manufacturer.  Does anyone have ideas of
substitute products?

Thomas Bartman, M.D., Ph.D.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital
Divisions of Neonatology, Pulmonary Biology and Developmental Biology 3333
Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH  45229

>>> "Sharon Amacher" <amacher at berkeley.edu> 10/22/04 8:11 PM >>>
Dear Zebrafish community,

We are looking for a supplier of BioKyowa Fry Food (or an alternative  dry
food) to supplement the diet of our baby fish. BioKyowa, Inc. in
Missouri
is not longer selling this food (or is out of business).  Thanks in advice
for any help and advice.

Sharon Amacher

Sharon L. Amacher
Assistant Professor of Genetics and Development
555 Life Sciences Addition #3200
University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley, CA  94720-3200

Office: (510) 643-1608