Looking for supplier

Peter Cattin p.cattin at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Oct 25 05:42:00 EST 2004

> Hi Sharon,
>
> I have spent a lot of time reviewing feeds over the past 6 years.  I
have not been able to source feed from BioKyowa for a number of years
but a better alternative is ZM Ltd in the UK who make a feed
specifically for zebrafish.  Their website is www.zmsystems.demon.co.uk
.  Speak to Rohan there and I am sure you will be pleased with the
product.  You will need
ZM
> 200 and 300 for the juveniles and adults respectively and ZM 000 for the
fry.  Artemia International at www.artemia-international.com/ is
excellent as a source  of Artemia.

> Regards,
>
> Peter
> Cattin, Peter PhD
> School of Biological Sciences
> The University of Auckland
> New Zealand
> phone: +64-9-373-7599 xtn 87119
> fax: +64-9-373-7417

Missouri
> > is not longer selling this food (or is out of business).  Thanks in
advice
> > for any help and advice.
> >
> > Sharon Amacher
> >
> > --
> > Sharon L. Amacher
> > Assistant Professor of Genetics and Development
> > Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
> > 555 Life Sciences Addition #3200
> > University of California, Berkeley
> > Berkeley, CA  94720-3200
> >
> > Office: (510) 643-1608