Dresden meeting - PLEASE REGISTER

Michael Brand brand at mpi-cbg.de
Sat Apr 16 06:46:00 EST 2005

!!!! PLEASE REGISTER !!!!

Dear colleagues,

We hear that a lot of people plan to attend the Dresden meeting, but  have
not registered yet. Because we will be able to better plan the  amount of
food, coffee, etc., (important!) we would like to ask you to  PLEASE,
REGISTER as soon as possible! Due to the abstract deadline, our  server
was working heavily in the last couple of days. A few people  contacted us
because they had problems submitting their abstracts. If  you had problems
as well, please

1. REGISTER if you have not done so already via the conference’s
homepage  www.zebrafish-dresden.com and

2. send the abstract directly to organization at zebrafish-dresden.com

Registration should always work ...it just gets more expensive closer  to
the meeting :-) !! So act fast...we also keep the abstract
submission option open for a few more days.

Hope to see you soon in Dresden !!

Thanks, and best fishes,

Michael

4th International European Zebrafish meeting
July 13th to 16th
Dresden, Germany

Organizing committee
Michael Brand