Egg Re-Absorption Cycle

christian lawrence clawrence at rics.bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 21 05:43:00 EST 2005

Here are a few -
Eaton, R.C., R.D. Farley. 1974. Spawning cycle and egg production of
zebrafish, Brachydanio rerio in the laboratory. Copeia 1974(1):195-204.
Hisaoka, K.K., C.F. Firlet. 1962. Ovarian cycle and egg production in the
zebrafish, Brachydanio rerio. Copeia 1962:788-792.

Christian Lawrence
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Karp Family Research Laboratories 06-004B
One Blackfan Circle
Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Tel: 617.355.9041