[Zbrafish] 2 things - Xenopus eF1a and sperm mediated gene transfer

Hoxjock hoxjock at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:29:08 EST 2005

I am interested in creating a transgenic construct for zebrafish using
the Xenopus eF1a promoter.  Does anyone know where I can find the
smallest promoter construct available with ubiquitous expression?
Also, does anyone know of a lab in the US that is doing sperm mediated
gene transfer via intracytoplasmic sperm injections?  I am interested
in visiting this lab and perhaps training to learn these techniques.
Thanks for you help.
Cheers!