fluorescent double in situ

marianne voz mvoz at ulg.ac.be
Thu Feb 17 05:21:00 EST 2005

Dear zebrafish people,

In our lab, we have some problems to prove that two genes are expressed in
the same cells.  We have done double in situ hybridization,
 particularly with the FITC sytem (Roche nucleotides and antibody) but it
is very difficult to prove a co-localization by whole mount in situ
hybridization. And thus we would like to performed fluorescent double in
situ.  I am thus looking for protocols.  Thank you in advance for your
help

Marianne

Marianne Voz, PhD
Laboratoire de Biologie et de Génie Génétique,
Institut de Chimie, B6a
Allée du 16 août
4000 Sart-Tilman
Phone : 04/366 36 91