Zfish: polymorphism rates among lab lines

S. Lardizabal slardizabal at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 10:48:00 EST 2005

I was hoping someone could point me towards one or two references for the
following question: what is the rate of polymorphism (SNPs), or degree of
relatedness, between laboratory lines of zebrafish?   I have a few papers
that looked at polymorphic rates between the old mapping strains of C32
and SJD.. has anything been done to establish a relationship between these
and the sequenced TU line?  Or between the TU line and the related lines
of TL or AB?

Any assistance would be deeply appreciated - thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

--
Sarah M. Lardizabal
slardizabal at comcast.net