Maintaining conditioned water.

Jane Cox coxj at slu.edu
Thu May 12 02:06:00 EST 2005

Hi, How much sodium bicarbonate are you using? We have a conductivity of
530  uS and a pH of 7.5, using house distilled water, Instant Ocean
(144mg/L),  Sodium bicarbonate (75 mg/L) and Calcium chloride (40 mg/L)
final  concentration. You probably need to add more sodium bicarbonate to
bring up  the pH. Hope this helps. Cheers, Jane Cox, St. Louis University