Texas and Souther Regional Zebrafish Meeting

""dswagner at rice.edu ""dswagner at rice.edu
Thu May 12 02:35:00 EST 2005

We’'d like to remind everyone who is interested to register for the Texas
and Southern Regional Zebrafish Meeting, June 3-5 at Rice
University in Houston.  The meeting information and registration site is
fully functional, and can be found at http://biochem.rice.edu/.  We would
like to have all registrants respond by May 20, so that we may complete
the final stages of planning with an accurate head count.  We would
also like all abstracts submitted by then, so that we may prepare the
abstract book.

Thanks to everyone who has registered already.

We look forward to welcoming you to Houston, and to an exciting
meeting.

Mary Ellen and Dan

---