microinjection syringe

goda goda2004 at doc.medic.mie-u.ac.jp
Thu May 26 04:28:00 EST 2005

Dear All
We would like to buy microinjection syringes to be used for
microinjection of zebrafish embryos. we have tried using the syringe with
a glass capillary tube as the needle but it did not work well, we could
not control the volume of solution injected, in addition to the problem of
easily broken needle. is there any commercially available microinjection
syringes with a metal needle that can deliver a
precisely determined volume of solution?? if the answer is no, then how
can we control the volume of solution injected? Thanks
Ahmed Goda, M.Sc.
Mie university school of medicine
Japan

---