microinjection syringe

Leslie Day l.day at neu.edu
Thu May 26 10:45:00 EST 2005

We inject 1 cell stage embryos using a pulled glass capillary tube that is
attached to an air pressurized picospritzer. With the picospritzer we can
control the amount of time the air is released and (although we have not
measured this) also the amount of substance released from the needle.

Leslie Day
Biology Dept.
Northeastern University